This mindful travel journal guides you through your next short or long adventure. You can use this journal on close-to-home, 1-2 week trips, weekend getaways, and one-day trips. AND you can use it to dream up your next big trip (1-3 months).
To sum it up, this journal can be used on shorter inter-provincial and inter-state travels.
- 12 Trips total
- 7 Colour therapy pages
- 5 Yoga postures
- Adventures so far (Trip Log)
- Fold out world map
- Planning and manifestation pages
- Document favourite places to eat, people you meet, music you hear, etc.
- Guided mindfulness practices
- Rad and inspirational quotes
- Wakeful Travel tips
- Reflective questions
- Boredom section
- 1 Trip up to 3 months
- 3 Trips 8 days to 1 month
- 4 Trips less than a week
- 4 One-day trips
- Hard cover: The journal that you've seen in ads and photos on the website is a mock up. The final journal is hard cover, so it's durable for traveling
- Thick Elastic : To hold it your memories tight
- Round corners: Because pointy corners are boring
- Silver Ribbon: To make sure you can find the page you were just on
- Donation: For each journal purchased, Wakeful Travel donates to three, kick-ass organizations
- Compostable Mailer: You'll receive this journal in a compostable mailer. Because we actually give a sh*t about the planet. See our Ethical & Sustainable page
Who is it for?
This journal is dedicated to the adventure-seekers, the go-getters, the globetrotters and the daydreamers.
The ones who aren’t afraid to drop everything and leave who they were behind.
The ones who yearn for transformation.
The ones who find happiness in experiences — over materials. You’ve got wanderlust in your veins and you’re ready
to make a difference in this world.
We hope this travel journal helps you take in the best memories, grow new friendships and inspire healthy practices. It’s time to explore our beautiful planet in a mindful, ethical and sustainable way.